Welcome to the Colorado Space Grant Consortium on the CU campus in Boulder.
Design, building, testing and flying satellites is challenging and requires the best of everyone involved. This work is typically the type of experience student look forward to getting involved with once they have graduated. However, at the Colorado Space Grant Consortium (COSGC), students are getting this experience before they graduate. COSGC students are meeting the challenge and building high-altitude Balloon Satellites and Earth orbiting satellites. If you are interested in getting this experience and giving you the edge to get your career off to a terrific start, get involved with us.
COSGC is a NASA funded organization located on 12 campuses across Colorado. Our vision is to provide Colorado students with experiences in space to prepare them for NASA's future space programs. Our students...
- Design and build satellite systems
- Build and operate telescopes
- Test, fly and control satellites
- Fly high-altitude experiments
- Reach out to K-12 students
- Publish high-tech papers
- Work side-by-side with industry
- Test the latest technology from aerospace companies