Independent Study and Volunteer Positions
Two ways to become involved at the Colorado Space Grant Consortium at Boulder is through Independent Study and Volunteer Positions. The requirements and expectations of both opportunities are detailed below.
How to get started as a Volunteer or Independent Study Student:
- Attend an Open House, Talk to a Project Program Manager or otherwise join a team.
- Attend an Orientation session - Talk to your team lead for a time.
- Timesheets - You will establish this timesheet account at the Orientation Session at the begining of the semester. You are required to complete weekly timsheets.
- Email Lists - Sign up for the Genaral list AND your project list.
- Advisor meetings established - You will be contacted to sign up for a meeting time with Brian or Chris. These are typically once every four weeks. You will bring 3 assignments/tasks you hope to accoplish before the next meeting.
- Weekly team meetings - Talk to your team leader to determine your Project (i.e HASP) meeting time AND/OR your sub-system meeting time (i.e. C&DH on HASP).
Independent Study Documents
These are example reports and are not necessarily A, B or C Grade level reports. Your report should adequately describe your work and give us something to discuss during the Advisor meetings. Graphs, data, future work description are great to include.
Final Report with Oral Final1.pdf