Your Company Can Help
We are always looking for sponsors! Both you and your company can get involved in one or more of the following ways:
- Come the day of the event to meet some of Colorado's top engineering and science students and see some of their amazing work!
- Sponsor a student session prize of $250 which is tax deductible. We are seeking six companies to each sponsor $250 which will go directly to students as prize money. All of our sponsors are recognized during the event.
- Invite representatives from your company to make connections with students and tell them about your company.
Participate in the Informal Career Fair during the afternoon and notify students of any job openings at your company, collect resumes and meet some wonderful students. Please contact Brian Sanders and RSVP early.
- Encourage employees from your company to attend the Symposium as a presentation judge, on April 20th, the day of the event.
- Judge papers via a desk review and email your results by April 16th.
Contact Brian Sanders 303-492-5451 for more information:
All donations go directly to the students as prizes. If you would like to donate, the donation request and submission information can be found here:
The Colorado Space Grant Consortium (COSGC) uses the excitement and opportunities provided by the nation’s aeronautics and space program to inspire, educate, and develop America’s future technological workforce by enabling a diverse community of students to participate in space-based projects, courses, and outreach activities.